This year we have a great, affordable venue and will have an outstanding meeting. The meeting features two differences from past meetings: it runs Wednesday through Friday, and the poster session is Thursday morning offsite. Registration fees include:
- Welcome reception with live music and appetizers Tuesday
- Continental Breakfast Wednesday and Friday, refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks
- Great Plenary Speaker Wednesday morning: Jeff Levinton, author of classic textbooks
- Breakfast and Poster Session at the Texas State Aquarium Thursday morning
- Student presentation judging and awards
- Award Banquet at Brewster’s Street Ice House Friday evening featuring local music and great food
- Bus transportation to/from the banquet and poster sessions
1. The BEM 2018 Program is available here and will be available in print at the meeting.
2. The Abstract book is available here.
3. There are four pre-meeting activities Tuesday (March 27), click here to see the full description of events. The statistics workshops are full.
4. No refunds can be issued after March 16, 2018.
5. The Omni Hotel, on the bay front, will serve as the Conference venue. Complimentary shuttle service to/from Corpus Christi International Airport (CRP) for hotel guests, free WiFi, and free self-parking in the Omni outdoor lot on Water Street (corner of Taylor St.). Self-parking in the garage is $5/d. For shuttle service call the Omni when you land (361) 887-1600 .
6. Meeting code of conduct found here.
7. Presentation guidelines found here.
8. Travel information found here.
9. Purchase t-shirts or guest passes.