- Posters will be placed on 36" (91 cm) wide x 48" (122 cm) high boards in portrait orientation.
- We suggest using no more than 34" (86 cm) wide x 44" (112 cm) high dimensions.
- Due to space limitations, posters larger than 36" (91 cm) wide will not be displayed.
- We will provide materials to attach your posters to the boards.
- Again, you must print your poster in Portrait orientation.
- All oral presentation files will be uploaded on dedicated computers in the presentation rooms. No personal laptops will be allowed. Instructions for upload will be communicated by email.
- Computers will be PC (not Mac) with Windows 10 Operating System, Office 365 (PowerPoint), Adobe Reader, and VLC.
- Screens and projectors will have a 16:9 ratio image.
- You must bring your presentation on a USB stick (thumb drive) for upload on room computers.
- Suggestion: bring a PDF version of you presentation that you can use if something goes wrong with your slideshow (computers are computers!)
- Plan on 12-minute presentation with 3 minutes for questions.
- Remember the most important rule: Don't go overtime!!!