BEM 2020, the 49th Annual Benthic Ecology Meeting, will be held 7-11 April 2020 in Wilmington, NC at Hotel Ballast. This will be a Wed, Thurs, Fri meeting prior to the Easter Sunday holiday. The Hotel Ballast is in the heart of historic downtown Wilmington, directly on the riverwalk, with the downtown restaurant and entertainment district within a few blocks distance. The riverwalk provides water shuttle service to the Battleship North Carolina directly across the river, where the Friday evening banquet will be held.
Do you want to come to the meeting??
Follow these simple steps, using the links below:
- Prepare an abstract if you want to give an oral or poster presentation. Click on the Abstracts link for the document template.
- Pick your First and Second choices for session topics.
- Read the meeting Code of Conduct
- Register for the meeting using the Register link.
- Reserve a room at the Hotel Ballast using the Venue link.
- Plan your travel using the Getting Here link.