- Posters MUST be PORTRAIT ORIENTATION and NO LARGER than 34" (86 cm) wide x 44" (112 cm) high
- Posters that are not in portrait orientation or that are larger than 34 X 44" will NOT be displayed.
- We will provide materials to attach your posters to the boards.
- Again, you must print your poster in Portrait orientation.
- Posters will be presented 6-8 PM on either Wed or Thurs evening. Presenters will have 30 min to set-up (5:30 to 6 PM) and 30 min to take down (8-8:30 PM) their posters. Each poster will have a unique number, available when the schedule is posted (20 March). The poster number does not have to be printed in your poster. Posters that are subject to judging (student posters) will be clustered together.
- All oral presentation files will be uploaded on dedicated computers in the presentation rooms during the break immediately before each session. Absolutely no personal laptops will be allowed!!
- Computers will be PC (not Mac) with Windows 10 Operating System and the latest version of Office 365 Powerpoint. Please do not use any other software to run your presentation.
- You must bring your presentation on a USB stick (thumb drive) for upload on presentation room computers.
- There will be a practice computer available to test your presentation in advance of your session.
- Each talk will consist of a 12-minute presentation followed by 3 minutes for questions - 15 min sessions will be strictly enforced.
- Presentation computers will not be wired for room sound. If you need to project sound from the computer (e.g., from a video), you will have to use the podium microphone.
- Screens and projectors will have a 16:9 ratio image.
- Remember the most important rule: Don't go overtime!!! There will be 4 concurrent sessions!